Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays. Thought I'd share with everyone a nice notification ringtone (sms)


This is the Iphone killer ringtone. I've searched high and low. I finally found a decent quality one but decided it wasn't up to par. The one I found was 64kbps. So I upped the bit rate a little. It sounds a little different. I don't know if you could hear a difference?

I find this ringtone to be very useful for sms (text) notifications. It's also quite amusing to see an iphone fanboy's reaction once they hear it. I have several friends who love iphones so when I receive texts, I let make it known my Droid is owning this little fruit. Surprise your friends by using this awesome ringtone =)

Anyway enough with my blabber. Here's the linky: Iphone Killer





Here's the original author's version by Obiwan (Lol I found the original after the fact >< ..the other ones were crap.) Credit goes to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment